Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THE WORKING PROOF








Part two of my apartment therapy includes a quest to adorn my walls in beauty. During my search I came across the most feel good way of doing this in the form of a very smart organisation called The Working Proof. These smartie pants have created a place where art seeking desperados such as myself can come to satisfy their thirst for beauty and at the same time make a contribution to something meaningful.
The Working Proof seeks to promote art and social responsibility. They pair each print with a charity of the artist's choice and every time one of their prints is sold, 15% of the proceeds are donated to the chosen charity. Clever hu?


* This print was created by Frances Pelzman Liscio it is titled 'Two Dalias'  it features an intricate floral arrangement of dahlias, kalanchoe, violas and Christmas Cactus in various states of bloom and decay



No comments:

Post a Comment