Sunday, January 10, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE


When I was litle, I had this book - I forget the name - about a little girl who makes friends with the fairies in her garden. Now as we all know, no fairy book is complete without a grand fairy ball and this book really came to the party. I remember paging through the illustrations looking at ball-gowns in every colour you could imagine made from tulip petals and rose buds to dew drops and silvery spider's web thread. When I came across these H&M pics I was reminded of this story, it made me smile:) I hope they make you do the same.











This dress makes me want to weep it is so beautiful. It makes me want to go out and drink cosmos with the girls and dance till sunset * sigh * click here for more. In my little dream world, these -items below- are hanging in my closet. (I also look like the girl above:).









1 comment:

  1. I tried to go to that Link, but alack and alas .. no joy. I think it may be H&M rather than M ... you might want to check it out. BTW, the dress is outrageous!!

    ReplyDelete