Monday, February 8, 2010

BLANCO LADIES SPRING 2010 LOOKBOOK

This collection by Blanco has left me utterly gob smacked, If I had all the pennies in the world, I would put them all in a big jar (like those three little boys do in that movie where they save up all their copper to see a naked lady except I wouldn't chicken out at the last minute) and head straight for blanco. The clothing in this range is exactly what I would like to wear every day for the rest of my life. They are soft and feminine and look like they make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. These pretty pieces look like Miss Dior Cherie smells- sigh. 












This outfit is my favorite, I would like to take it on an outing with boyfriend to the botanical gardens with  my favorite book, a blanket and a chai latte.



1 comment:

  1. These numbers are ocean-going standard ..... along with a pair, or two, of the MN sunnies .... and the new Dom P package .... you'd be stone broke for the rest of the decade!!

    ReplyDelete