Thursday, October 14, 2010

Me and E


 As the unofficial wedding planner to the stars  engaged one I was naturally to much of a control freak to let anyone but me do the wedding stationery. Its my big sisters big day and I want it to be perfect so I spent ages bent over every Martha Stewart wedding mag studying all kinds of papers and fonts and doo dah's trying to come up with something spectacular yet not too narfy, intricate but also simple, maybe in navy but also maybe in gold or chocolate brown? you get the drill. I wish I knew then what I know now.
Me & E is a little boutique design house run by Eloise Timmis and Elizabeth Duff and let me tell you, they are the bees knees. Their design is simple and beautiful and when the bird finally caves, I am not going to mess around with all this control freak bull-dangle, these chicks clearly have this whole wedding design thing down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment