Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SOOTCOOKIE'S AND SPACE BUNNIES


Gosh, ages and ages ago I spotted one of these glorious little Martians catching some rays on a golden sand dune in the ElleDecor and decided then and there to clear a space on my shelf in anticipation for the day that one of these guys came to visit.
This morning I happened across the SOOTCOEKIE website and was completely stoked to discover that my future prized possession has siblings! Do you not love the way their ears lop quizzically to the side? I am going to have to start selling a few more Macaroons now that I am saving for the whole family, I certainly could not separate old Goldeyes from his possie, that would just be mean!

*side note for the bird- This is a blatant birthday/ anniversary/ just because you are the most wonderful girlfriend in the world and I love you so much I want to spoil you - hint. Write it down.


In other news, I am also coveting their gorge picnic range. Can you even imagine how cool you will look serving beautifully cooked beer battered hake and chips to your dinner party in their "take away" boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment