Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I WROTE A LETTER TO MY LOVE...

On my list of favorite things in the world, paper cut outs and bunting rank pretty high up there - a few rungs down from macaroons, high heels and fantasy shopping sprees on YuppieChef - I got their latest newsletter today and lets just say that Dani and I are going to have to sell millions quite a few more macaroons, asap - anyway, deviating from my point of bunting and Paper cutouts. Today I stumbled upon Maria Ikonomopoulou's photographs and was immediately pissed that I had not come up with this idea myself. How is it possible that I never thought to marry these two glorious crafties. One day, I might cut out a little love letter to the Bird, I can't imagine trying to fit the bugger into an envelope though.

No comments:

Post a Comment