Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SE-RI-YAAAAAAAAS


When this came across my desk recently, I actually thought I was being Punk'd. I could not fathom the possibility that This was actually the actual final- someone with 20/20 vision signed this off and approved it in the clear light of day whilst totally sober - flyer for The Vodacom Durban July 2010. This event is marketed as " a spectacular show of dazzling designs, some flamboyant, some seductive and others just outrageous." It's supposed to be a big, snazzy to-do, the snazzy to-do of the year- apparently- and this is the best they can do?  Call me a stuck-up design snob but jeez this invitation looks like something my granny's curtains would be scared of. FAIL.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this one - preposterous! I dont think I can even put it on my blog! EPIC FAIL!

    ReplyDelete