Monday, July 27, 2009

THE DELI






THE DELI 

There is a deli in durban that I have driven past almost everyday for the past year. Why it has never occurred to me to actually stop and go inside is beyond me because ever since I went there last week, it is all i can think about. The staff is super friendly and efficient and the food completely scrumptious. The order of the day was a bowl mushroom and brown onion soup accompanied by 4 little ciabatta soldiers smothered in gorgonzola. Now i am no mushroom soup connoisseur but I am almost sure that The Deli serves quite possibly the best mushroom soup in the universe. I was so sure of this that I took my boyfriend down there for lunch today, just to confirm my suspicion, and it turns out i was right. So next time you are in durban I highly recommend that you go down to The Deli, its on Windemere road, and see if I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment