Thursday, July 29, 2010

LETS GET FAMOUS


I don't know about you but I am OBSESSED with Giuliana and bill I watch their show obsessively and wish wish wish I was her. She is freaking hilarious lets not forget how rad her wardrobe is either the woman is pretty much living the dream and now you can too) Softlips is hosting a potentially life changing competition that could allow you to get those manicured toes of yours into the door and from there I mean there is pretty much nothing stopping you from taking hold of that mic and ripping it out of Giulianas hands and having your own TV show and writing a book on how fab life is and well what ever you want. So, instead of sitting at your desk pining for the glamorous life you never had whilst you doodle on post its, follow this link and enter- it costs nothing.



This could be you kids all surrounded by baby rabbits and fame and glory, irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment