Kim Gray has to be one of my favorite local blogs. She always has something interesting to say and her blog is filled with so much beautiful stuff you can get lost in there for days. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she posted this competition:
I love these knot rings I recently pined over one in the last Martha Steweart Wedding Mag, a white gold one covered in a fine veil of diamonds- too beautiful!
*Clarins Facial, Clarins Make-Over (Make-up) and Clarins products to the value of R2000 courtesy of Clarins and Uitsig Spa. The winner will go for a skin analysis, Clarins Facial and make over. The recommended products worth R2000.00 will then be ordered for the winner.
* Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Ring, Sterling Silver Amethyst Ring, Sterling Silver Gilded Knot Ring and a sterling silver heart pendant and chain from Free Range Jewels.
* Any Tiffany & Co Sunglasses to the value of R2500 from Sunglass Hut
* A Lindt Hamper to the value of R1000
* 1 x Flesh coloured Elle Macpherson Initmates bottom
* 12 Bottles of Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel Brut Rose
* 1 x pair of designer J. Maskrey Melissa Shoes valued at R3750 (Style and colour subject to availability)
This has to be the raddest prize list in the blogsphere. And the best part is that you don't have to be a bride to be to enter! All you have to do is head over to her blog here and tell her how you would incorporate these prizes into your special day, be it a party or - how romantic - as a surprise proposal to your woman:) Can you imagine your man dressing you up in Rosenwerth, showering you in Champers, chocolate and Clarins covering your eyes with Tiffany and Co sunnies putting you in chrystal Melissas slippers al la Cinderella and proposing to you with Free Range Jewels. Its too much to process- I'm sending this to the bird:)