Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LOVEWATERLOVE

If I didn't inspire you to get off your ass earlier this week, maybe this will be the final push you need? Lovewaterlove is a SA Bikini brand brought to us by the lovely Margit Wessels (She is also responsible for us getting our Mooks fix in SA) This is what the sassy lady has to say about her cozzies

"I have create beautiful swimsuits to flatter every silhouette. With this mind, I've designed all my bikini ranges to mixed and matched in styles, sizes and even fabric. From the skimpiest of string favourites to elegant rouching, LoveWaterLove's collection has something for everyone. Our range also includes a number of timeless full pieces."

I have my eye on this baby over here
 and this one over here

The cool thing about Lovewaterlove is that you don't have to buy everything in sets most of her bikinis are mix and match and uber uber sexy - I wish she did underwear too so does the bird:) Hop over to her website and have a little browse otherwise see the list of stockists here to go and check em out in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment