Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HELP ME TO HELP YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS.

Good morning my lovely readers how beautiful is this day? I woke up drenched in sunshine, to the noise of the weaver birds girlfriends chatting away while the guys wooed them with their nest building skills. It is a good day:)
Anyway, you will notice at the top of the page there is something new going on.  Trying to get inspired to get off your ass on your own is not easy, infact it sucks. It is much better when you have a little posse of mates to come along with you and feel your pain while you sweat it out. So I have dedicated an entire page to getting off your ass:) (to see it all you ave to do is click on the GET OFF YOUR ASS link at the top of the pg) I have made a list of all my favorite jaunts with all their info. Maybe you could send me info here about your work-out faves and we can make an awesome list and a little work out group so us chicks don't have to suffer alone. What do you think, is this something you could dig? I would love to hear your thoughs so please comment below x

No comments:

Post a Comment