Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tie a little ribbon round your finger

Today I was standing in line at the post office waiting for my awesome package to be handed over to me. I was merrily thinking about how rad bananas it is to get little postage slips to say that you have some giant surprise you need to go fetch because it is too big and awesome to fit in your mail box- just the best feeling right? Anyway while I was standing in the line I slowly started to look around at the people standing in line around me and I realised just how lucky I am in my life.  So often we get so caught up with our constant striving to have better hair than the girl next to you , a tighter butt, more money, iPhone or Blackberry that we forget to be greatful for the important things like our health, our warm beds and supportive families and our generally awesome lives. I know this post is a bit of a heart bleed but if you are reading this, please just take a moment to step back and be greatful for how awesome you have it, you really are one of the lucky few. Poster available here

2 comments:

  1. Funny, standing in line in the post office in Peckham has exactly the same effect on me. Maybe it's a universal post office thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe so my dear, post is so rad, we should totally post more stuff

    ReplyDelete