Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hey y'all time to get your Market on

Hey peeps it's that crazy time again so get out your thrifty outfits and little tasseled book bags, the markets are a comin. Thursday night sees the return of the Whole Foods Night Market held down at the less gangster side of point road, if you have not yet explored this market I highly suggest you get organised and come down it is a whole lot of fun and just a really rad place to hang out with friends, eat some falaffel and get a little sloshed. for more info hit up their facebook page here or you can read my previous post on it here
Next up is the I Heart Market on Saturday which you all know about so I'm not going to waffle on about it. What I am going to waffle on about is the seriously cool Twitter Blanket drive that Askashe has orchestrated. Basically all you need to do is get yourself a blanket and come down to the I Heart Market on Saturday where you can donate it to the people who need it the most. Ashe has scribbled down all the info here, go check it out immediately.

2 comments: