Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nom, Nom, Nom, Lee Price, Nom, Nom, Nom

So the engaged one's wedding is officially in 1 month, the count down has begun- eeek so excited. Hand in hand with the count down is the official wedding diet that I have embarked on. I'm on day 3 and Im already furious and feeling seriously sorry for myself. I am also finding myself attracted to anything food related which brings me to todays post.I was doing my blog rounds this am and I stumbled upon these beautiful/distubing images. I don't know what it is about them and I am not entirely sure yet if I love them or hate them but there is definitely something about them that has got my thoughts all tangled up.  These aren't photos by the way (I know right unbelievable) They are actually paintings done by a girl called Lee Price. Lee's series explores the intimate relationship between women and their food, they are almost ritualistic?. I love the quiet guilt that radiates out of each bite. What do you think, you like em?


I really like this one, this pretty much captures what I will be doing when this wedding hell diet is over. Sort of a diet honeymoon if you will.








No comments:

Post a Comment