Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FINALLY

Due to my Capetonian heritage I must admit that in my life I have become accustomed to a certain level of fantastic in the food department, something that I often miss in Durbs (no offense). Imagine my complete freak out on discovering Col'Caccio Pizzeria at gateway. Now most Durbanites will not understand why I am making such a big deal over a lil pizzera this because you have not tasted possibly the best pizza on earth so you are none the wiser (this is not your fault). So I implore you to ditch work immediately get in your car and go to Col'Caccio and realise the dream that is the best pizza ever, maybe even in the world. Otherwise you can just perve over their menu, below... which will eventually result in you ditching work and going there anyway, no one on earth can resist. yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment