Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LETS TALK ABOUT TATTOOS

My mom always told me that if I ever came home with a tattoo, she would personally remove it with our trusty vegetable peeler. You know the super cheap ones that work a million times better than anything fancy you can get today. Jen ment business and I was not at all interested in getting my skin peeled off by my outraged parent so I let the whole "getting inked" thing slide and stupidly got my belly button pierced instead. Idiot. Due to the fact that I could not permenantly colour myself in, I have become something of a tattoo perve. I love the idea of tattoo'd people as the art rather than just the tattoo its self. If you catch my drift. Some Unknown person once said, " Your body is a temple, but how long can you live in the same house before you redecorate?" I have decided to take this a little sideways and choose to put the tat's on my walls instead of on my bod, I'm sure Jen will be pleased.

- Source unknown -   
 
 I would love to have prints of these two framed next to each other, to beautiful for words...

- Source unknown - 



- Shawn Barber -

No comments:

Post a Comment