Monday, April 4, 2011

PLAYING FOR CHANGE



The bird recently posted this link on my Fb wall and it totally made my day! This is such a wonderful idea and possibly the raddest Monday blues killer on the planet. Playing for change is this super clever little posse of dudes who had the fab idea of recording little snippets of some incredibly talented buskers from every walk of life and corner of the globe. They traveled around collecting these beautiful snippets that they eventually edited together to bring us this wonderful gift. I hope it makes your Monday seem a little less well, Monday-ish. Enjoy peeps.


PS. I am officially back from my blogging hiatus, it was forced upon me by the nasty internet gods who very selfishly confiscated my connectivity but that is all very over now so you can breathe a sigh of relief:)

No comments:

Post a Comment