Sunday, February 6, 2011

MACAROON VIRGINS PAY ATTENTION

I'm so so excited, I have been itching to chat to you guys about this project for weeks but wanted to wait until everything was organised, doors were open and Macaroons were flying out the door before I let the big, luxurious cat out of the bag. The rumors are true, yes, Decadent Dani has opened in Durban (cue hysterical excitement) and yes, big news, I am official a part of the team!

Dani and I have teamed up to open one of her glorious stores in Heritage Market in Hillcrest (opposite Franki Bananas) so the people of Durban will no longer be suffering through a Macaroonless existence. I'm so stoked to be apart of something as big and historical as this, I feel like one of those laser eye surgeons who give people their sight back. 

We have decided that in honor of our news, we are going to bring you a fab competition, where you could win yourself a big 'ol stash of Macaroons. All you have to do to enter is hit up our Facebook Fan Page, and wow us with your poetic prowess. Its pretty much as simple as that! For extra entries you can reblog or tweet our competition and post the link in the comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. will most DEF be popping in next time in up the hill! looks stuns! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support poppet i promise you wont be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete