Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HOORAY!

Hello my lovelies I am officially back! Ok I have been secretly back for a while now but had a Whole lot of work things to do do I am eternally sorry for the abandonment! Thailand was completely amazing It was such a treat to be able to spend time with my lovely sisters whom I adore and my mum hooray. Its amazing how much the youngest has grown. The timid little rabbit has now grown into a skinny jean wearing, weyfarer rocking little beauty with a hysterical opinion on any and every topic it is so rad when a small person turns into such a rock star, and the oldest has just got engaged! When I say 'just' I mean afew days before our thai date with destiny so I had an excuse to buy any and every wedding magazine known to man which has thrilled me to the very core. My hand luggage weighed a flipping ton by the time we got to Phuket because of the library of wedding mags I had feverishly stuffed into every pocket and compartment) I am  completely over the top with wedding fever, hysteria, madness (the boyfriend should be worried) but more of that later.
 
When we arrived in the land of the Thai Thai's our tour guide came on the form of one of my very own followers yay aka a fab friend of the oldest. The friend is well versed in the language of Thai tourism infact I am going to go out on a limb and say she might even be the best, so she has subsequently been ordained her the  guru of all things Thai. So as soon as we were checked into our insanely sex and the city-esque hotel we immediately refered to the gurus words of wisdom and began our adventure!
To say that our holiday was incredible would be an understatement. Thailand is such a fantastic destination with so much to do and see and your reubels really can go a long way there. Later on in the week I am going to give you the official Thai list of musts, a merger if you will, from me and guru of all things Thai. In the mean time I just wanted to let you know that I am officially back and am alive so you can call off your search parties and panic attacks, your daily read is back on the menu:) YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment